Tax planning of operations in order to reduce their tax burden.
• Preparation and presentation of quarterly statements/declarations, annual summaries.
• Permanent advice on all legislative developments and changes in tax matters, as well as the resolution of all questions that may arise from the client.
• Tax inspections: assistance, defense, response to requirements, liquidations and resources for all taxes to any body managed in our area of activity.
• Prior advice on the most appropriate legal form to carry out the activity (self-employed, society, community of goods, etc.).
• Updating of arrears accounts.
• Accounting and official books.
• Quarterly balances.
• Legalization of accounting books in the Mercantile Registry.
• Preparation and presentation of annual accounts.