A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. The usefulness of a cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate through the page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished. For any further information about what cookies are, what they store, how to remove them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, we avoid spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to develop statistics on traffic and visitor volume of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard shall be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to be able to click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
You can at any time exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you have to exercise your right to remove or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget to not accept them.
- The company Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the safe harbour agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. In this regards you can consult detailed information on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
Cookies Advisor is a WordPress plugin created by Carlos Doral (webartesanal.com)